Which is the best stand for my '99 Busa?

84Ninja

Registered
Hi guys. I was looking at the different kinds of stands the other day and I am clueless as to which would be the best for lubing the chain, or just cleaning the rim. I only want a back one, but should I get a front as well? thanks:beerchug:

rear will work fine. eventually u will want a front as well. if you ever want to work on the brakes or front tire or anything like that. i got a pitbull. love it.

redline is a sponsor and i have heard they are resonably priced and work very well

I have the pitbull that will do either spool's or just under the swingarm. I had a cheaper stand and did not trust any bike on it.It is a very strong and safe stand. I'am sure there are other's just as good or better, but I have not tried them.

I have pit bull forward facing rear and a Redline front that lifts the fork bottoms.

http://www.redlinestands.com/catalo...series-c-87_88/redline-commercial-front-stand

Stand.jpg

Last edited:
You'll want both. I have had the Redline Industrials for over three years, no problems.

Best will be the main stand.Can go wherever to lube and clean your rims.Especially your rear.

Back