Which is more fun...

HappyWhenRiding

Registered
This question is based on a recent flight I was "lucky" enough to be on.

Which is more fun?

1) taking a Busa through some twisties then throttling down a quarter mile.
2) Being on Board a C-130 on a combat approach.

I'm sure there are plenty of veterans on here that can attest to choice 2. Youtube is blocked or I would post a video of what I'm talking about.

1 your in control....more fun....2 someone else is in control....

Depends, are you being shot at on either experience? :laugh:

I'd say both are fun in different ways... ;)

1 of the bumpiest rockiest rides you can imagine :laugh: You see alot of guys skin complexion matching thier cammies :whistle:

Being a civilian, I've never been on a "combat approach".....but I have been extremely lucky enough to jump out of a Hercules (C-130) from 14,000ft, and I was grinning from before exit, all the way down, and for about 2 whole months later!!! The busa makes me grin...but never for THAT long afterwards!!

Gotta say, a combat approach in a C-130 is simply awesome... doesn't even compare...

Being a civilian, I've never been on a "combat approach".....but I have been extremely lucky enough to jump out of a Hercules (C-130) from 14,000ft, and I was grinning from before exit, all the way down, and for about 2 whole months later!!! The busa makes me grin...but never for THAT long afterwards!!

I chunked an 18-way out the back of a C130 once :)

I'd throw up all over someone on a combat approach though....:laugh:

D96Z0801 (Large).jpg

MC MUSTANG said:
Gotta say, a combat approach in a C-130 is simply awesome... doesn't even compare...

And what make you an authority on such things? :rofl:

I've done the Busa things, so sign me up for the airplane dealy and.ill report back. :thumbsup:

1st time on an Osprey was weird. trying to piss on a urinal on the bulkhead near the ramp on a 130 as it hits a wicked air pocket was fun :)

This ???

I will pass on #2 since they do that when there is a possibility of a missile attack

I tried this on the flight sim an went splat 99% of the times :laugh:

Did you look at some of the OTHER video links?

oh, HECK NO...open the door and LET ME OUT.

[video=youtube_share;lUUU-C-7o98]http://youtu.be/lUUU-C-7o98[/video]

Back