Which HIDs?

35 watt is plenty, but some like the blinding light of 55. I live in the country and find 35 be to more than adequate to light the road ahead.

So take for what its worth since these are in cars. But the left is my gf 35w 5000k and right is my 55w 5000k both from ddm tuning and both have same 2013 civic but mine has fogs on. You can see the color difference between 55 and 35. If going 35w I would use 4000 or 4500 if your looking for a white light. 55k washes some of the color away from the 5000k bulb to make it look much whiter.

ForumRunner_20131212_182631.jpg

Where can I order HID kits for my Gen 2 online, Last few times I have tried to buy them from different sites they have been back ordered. Can anyone send me a link to somewhere that actually stocks them?

Where can I order HID kits for my Gen 2 online, Last few times I have tried to buy them from different sites they have been back ordered. Can anyone send me a link to somewhere that actually stocks them?

DDMtunning is your best bet

Thats not everything. Watt of the balast changes the color. In the pic I posted both cars us the 5000k bulbs but the 35w balast is bluer and the 55w is whiter.

Back