Which hayabusa

simonj

Registered
Hi everybody I am new.  I want to purchase a busa but want to know about any common problems and if any year is any better than any other.  I am not new to street bikes or bikes with power.  My current ride is a 1993 GSXR 1100.  Any comments or sugestions would be great.

Thanks

Simon J
P.S. Canadian model info would even better.

As the years progress so do the improvments. Other than that. No restrictions on 99 & 00' 02' has not been de-restricted yet.

angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

Hey Ninja Eater, what about 01 what happened there.

angry.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

Hey Ninja Eater, what about 01 what happened there.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
ne said- no restrictions on 99s and 00s, 01 has a restriction but can be fixed, 02 is restricted but not fixed yet- actually you can buy a yosh box to replace the factory box and derestrict it. or so I have read.

angry.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

sorry,

I have an 01' and yes it is restricted. The TRE does a good job taking the restriction off or fooling the bike thinking it is in 5th. I have not topped it out yet, but have hit 189mph on the GPS so far.

I had a 91 gsx1100r drag bike and if you like the 1100 you will love a busa. Same idea but nicer, smoother, and faster!
aktion033.gif
:whip:
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Back