Which Guitar Hero is better?

which one of these do you think is better?

• Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i was wondering if any of you have played both of these on the PS3 and which one you think is better :beerchug:

I'm not really sure, but you should check reviews. many times, the NEWER one has better features and more stuff

on metacritic.com, legends got 83 and areosmith got 70. I'd go legends

Last edited:
Areosmith is cool but it is really just areosmith songs. So it gets kinda boring legends is way better because its different bands and types of songs metallica guitar hero is coming out in a couple of weeks if you have any more questions I am sure I can answer them
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not really sure, but you should check reviews. many times, the NEWER one has better features and more stuff

on metacritic.com, legends got 83 and areosmith got 70. I'd go legends

i'm pretty sure, the NEWER one is aero....so the older one has better features and more stuff

I heard there is a new kind of guitar hero coming out lots of different people are making it and does not require a tv or even a power source.. Its called a ACOUSTIC GUITAR.. Spend a hour or more a day with it and you will be doing really well in 5 to 6 months.. And chicks dig guys who can play!!!!

I own both and Legends is way better. More songs and more challenging. A lot of good Aerosmith songs are missing from their game.

I heard there is a new kind of guitar hero coming out lots of different people are making it and does not require a tv or even a power source.. Its called a ACOUSTIC GUITAR.. Spend a hour or more a day with it and you will be doing really well in 5 to 6 months.. And chicks dig guys who can play!!!!

Sounds like fun! Is there an Acoustic Guitar game on PS3? ? :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive gotta say legends is better with a larger variety of songs.... Then again I like World Tour even better. :p

Don't waste your money, get World Tour. You can play guitar, bass, drums, and even sing! I personally prefer Rockband. I have GH3, World Tour, RB 1 and 2.

Sounds like fun! Is there an Acoustic Guitar game on PS3? ? :laugh:

LOL....

Yeah, I've played the pre-console version "Acoustic Mel Bay Guitar Hero - Levels 1-6" as well as "Electric Guitar Hero - Listen, Learn, Practice". Never met any heroes in those games, but at least we all have our own full size instruments.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can download a free demo of GH on PS3, I think it might be the areosmith one. has like 3 songs and obviously no guitar

thanks everyone...i'm looking at getting a PS3 and they are offering one of these two for free with the purchase...i knew you guys would steer me straight :thumbsup:

that path of thought can taken further. sorry madden, I found a real football. ninja gaiden? i'll just buy a sword! :laugh:

i do wish i knew how to play...i have heard there are computer programs that you can learn from and even practice gigs that you can jam along with...all i need is another 24 hours in every day without having to sleep and i might could do all the things i want :laugh:

Back