Which Gen 1 Sidewinder Exhaust???

Hayabusa133

Registered
I have an 06 Busa thinking about installing a sidewinder exhaust. What you do all think? Should I get a brocks or Vance & Hines...

Can anyone say if a sidewinder exhaust can be installed without having to modify the Stock oil cooler and radiator???

Thanks
Mark.

Brocks or Muzzy. Check the vendors website for installation. Body work , yes.

With all you have to cut bodywork. Most you have to take off the oil cooler. Some you have to have an oil filter re-locater, or loosen up the pipe when you change the filter

Vince and Hines I believe it is has a nice one as well. Pretty much just like the Brocks but cheaper. Exhaust is made the same exact way from what I have researched. Its a 1/4 mile exhaust system though. Made to produce more low end power.

I think with the Muzzy you have to relocate the oil filter. I've seen bikes at the track with Muzzy's side winders with the oil filter relocated.

Hayabusa133 said:
can you say if the oil cooler will have to be removed for the brocks sidewinder???

If you get the tiwinder and the oil filter lines from brocks you can run an oil cooler. I'm not for sure you can on the regular sidewinder but your best bet would be to call them up and ask. The guys there are Straight forward and won't blow smoke.

Back