Which exhaust setup do you have

The Oracle

Registered
Pick a choice, and then add a note if you like...  Tell us what you like dislike, how the install went, and what alloy they are.  Also, mention if they are 4-2:1, 4:1, 4:2, etc...

BTW - I only had 10 options in the poll, so I am sorry if I missed your exhaust brand (for some reason, my brand was able to fit??)...  Just choose other and describe in a reply.

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066399138 -->

I have an Akrapovic Evolution Ti full system.  It is 4-2-1 made completely out of Titanium with a Carbon Fiber can.  The system weighs 20 lbs less than the stock and sounds a bit deeper.  It isn't louder than stock (you can hear it here: here).

I did the install myself, and it was pretty straight forward.  I only loosened the radiator instead of removing it, and I  wish I had protected it somehow (perhaps with cardboard), because I dinged it up a bit.

I love my exhaust!  With the lighter weight, and add HP, she wheelies much easier then before.  And, I love the way the coloring changes on the Ti pipe.  Plus the C/F can never gets to hot to touch.  And, the bike doesn't kick the fan on unless it is really hot and I am stopped for prolonged periods.

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "Because I can"|1066399174 -->

D&D 4:2 system black midpipe and black tips

will prob move to 4:1 system for some more power later on !! :bounce:
bomb.gif

Full Micron 4-2:1, oval aluminum can annodized black (pictures to come). Looks awesome, sounds incredible. Mounting it was no more difficult than any other, they all suck. Dinged up my radiator a little, should have removed it alltogether along with the oil cooler, would have made things easier. Fits pretty well after some persuading with a rubber mallet to get #'s 2 & 3 head pipes off of the oil cooler and shoved further into the collector.

But I tell you it looks stunning in black annodized against the black frame etc of my '03 SE and it kicks out some raucous racy tones that just scream "go faster"! Little deeper than stock, louder than stock at idle, much louder when you get on it. Very nice, I highly recommend.

STOCK FOR NOW 2003 SAME AS ORACLE'S. DID YOU HAVE TO REMAP? $$$ ? I HAD A 1979 HONDA CB/X 6 INTO1 HOOKER TOOOO LOUD COPS FOLLOWED ME EVERYWHERE.

:mad:

STOCK FOR NOW 2003 SAME AS ORACLE'S. DID YOU HAVE TO REMAP? $$$ ? I HAD A 1979 HONDA CB/X 6 INTO1 HOOKER TOOOO LOUD COPS FOLLOWED ME EVERYWHERE.

:mad:
yes...  remap is a must!  I remapped and gained 7 HP!  Get it done by an "approved" dynojet place. My remap costs like $200.

As far as sound, no worries with Akra's...  They are deeper as I said, but only a hair louder.

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066487513 -->

Full Micron with the scorched titanium oval can, nice sound and power gain. Just love it (hope this isn't a double post)

Yosh 4-2-1 rs3 full race.Love the sound and weight power is good like the look as well 100% stainless  .Installation is about the same as any other  a pain.Pc2 2 mapped from factory to give 8* back and good flow.

Straight stock 2003. Power and exhaust mods are somewhere in the distant future for me. Sane Man, where did you get that tank cover?

Back