Which brakes to buy!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to the site membership for some help with this one. What brake pads should I buy as replacements..........
Suggestion anyone! I have a couple in mind, but thought I could get some real life feed back from those of you who've done this..... Thanks Ks..........

Hey KS, Have you allready replaced the stock lines?

From what I have heard that makes a huge difference in feel.

Replacing your entire brake system could get pricey. Might try to pirate some brakes off of a CBR954, or maybe a GIxxER 1000?

I installed some EBC HH pads on my 750 and they are awesome. I have ordered some for the Busa now just waiting on the stainless lines to install them. I would definitely recommend the lines and the pads, you will not be disappointed.

I did the lines and it helped quite a bit. Just waiting on the stock brakes getting down a bit more before replacement. Lines were well worth it though!

I saw something in Rider magazine that DP HH+ pads were really good, but I would like to hear from someone that's used them. I've got the Galfer stainless lines on my busa and really like them. Now it's time to get a new set of pads to really make the brakes perform.

Back