Which brake pads?

downtick

Registered
I think I need new brake pads. I'm at 18k miles and my brakes are a little squishy. The fluid is fine and there is no air in the line.

Which pads do you guys recommend?

EBC HH pads work really good. There will be a little extra noise but you will notice a difference in stopping power.

EBC HH pads work really good. There will be a little extra noise but you will notice a difference in stopping power.
Yup, and if you REALLY want some bite? Make those brakes feel 100% better? Get some Braided lines. Makes a huge difference. Big enough in fact that you kinda have to get used to them all over again, it's like a whole new bike.

odd.....I never gained any noise with my HH pads.......guess it's luck of the draw.
wink.gif

If you don't mind paying a little more, Ferodo Stinter Grip is about the best I have found for street use. Many of the Professional Stunters use these pads due to the great feel and excellent grip.

Ditto on the EBC's,I have them, will be replacing them again with the same with EBC wave rotors and braided lines as well.NJ.

There is a store on E-bay that sells them for about $75. EBC HH full set for the Busa, front and rear. I'll try to dig up a link when I get home.

I just ordered a set of Galfer Green pads for the rear of my Busa, has anyone ever tried them out?

i  find  BRAKING  very  much  performance  than  EBC  ,  no  noise .. but does eat up ur rotor .

<!--EDIT|hunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135056635 -->

EBC HH pads front, stock rear. Rear already have too much braking anyway.
as you can see we are very conservative crowd here...
smile.gif

Back