Which are the best air shifter/electric shifter?

Hello, I'm looking to put a good shifter for my busa not to race only street use. Any one here know about which one between electric or air are good for street use and the best and easy to install. Thank you

Pingle allows you to upshift and downshift with the push of a button. Air shifters only upshift. For evertday use on the street, the Pingle is the best choice

an "electric over air" is ideal..... this has been covered several times.

beerchug.gif

(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Mar. 29 2007,01:49) Nitrousjuncki you have one pingel kid for sale . It is use or new and how much you want?
PM sent

(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Mar. 28 2007,19:24) Someone have picture for pingel electric shifter installation?
I have a Pingle -I'll post pics later today.
I'm thinking about selling mine if anyone is interested?

(bigdogbites @ Mar. 29 2007,10:36)
(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Mar. 28 2007,19:24) Someone have picture for pingel electric shifter installation?
I have a Pingle -I'll post pics later today.
I'm thinking about selling mine if anyone is interested?
Why you are selling it, you dont like it? How much you want for it? Dont forget to post the pics ok. Thank you

The shifter works great but I'm in a cash bind right now.
I bought it new and has only been on the bike for 2 weeks. I'll PM you the price if your interested?

I tried to post pic's last night--can't figure out how to do it? I hit browse and locate the pic but cant figure out how to put it in the post?
wink.gif

Back