Whew.....had to turn the heat on in the house

dude, it is very cold here. maybe -20 with the windchill. roads are frozen and slick. only the hardest of the hardcore, and a few trikes and sidehack would/could go for a ride.

:poke: just sayin...:whistle::laugh::thumbsup:

34 yesterday morn, 38 today, much warmer. still riding :thumbsup:
I feel so sorry for you :whistle: :moon: :laugh:

I didn't think you "Southern Floridians" owned heaters~!~ :laugh:

I worked down there for a while...lived in Hollywood, south of Lauderdale, and I would go in wearing a T-shirt and shorts...while my team wore ski jackets and fur coats. It'd be 75-78 degrees outside, but after the sun went down.

lol where are you living that 68 is cold lol that not even a high here in the mid-west the last few weeks :cheerleader:

Its about 40 here right now. 31 when i woke up. I was freezing this morning! :laugh:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Teens and 20's in the mornings, near 50 during the day. You can have your winter heat...we have curves all year! Wait, you found 2 didn't you:laugh:

Teens and 20's in the mornings, near 50 during the day. You can have your winter heat...we have curves all year! Wait, you found 2 didn't you:laugh:

Yes i found two.
And if I stop , turn around and go back thru them it counts as four :poke:

Allow me to demonstrate the difference between.....

Our year round curves....
BeachGirls.jpg

And yours....
stock-photo-winter-landscape-curvy-road-960031.jpg

Mmmyeeah.... :tongue: :laugh:

Got down to 68 in here tonight :laugh:
It's freezing !

thats funny!!! my house gets down to 60 every night!!! i wont turn the heater any higher then that cause it cost too much. During the day we open the blinds and the heat will warm the house to maybe 70!

its in the 20's here and we have snow up to our butts! You should live up here in New York near to Buffalo like me....

busawithsnow2.jpg

busawithsnowindoor.jpg

That is funny!

California is merely a function of elevation. Don't like the weather, drop down a thousand feet or so. :laugh:

Curves at every elevation.

displayimage.php

Back