Where's the great deals I hear/read about?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
When I read the classifieds and general forums, there seems to be lots of opinions that there are a million bikes for sale out there for next to nothing that have been for sale forever. Ummmm......where are all these bikes?

I search CL and Kijiji locally and in the US and I don't see great deals. I am looking for a 08 now and if I find one that is a smokin deal I will fly to wherever and ride it back.

I look mostly in ads that would be a days ride away, that opens up a lot of territory. Ny state ,PA, Ohio,. Heck, I'd even go south,south for a great deal.

I am not to fussy on color( except not a big fan of the orange) just something....you know.....nice. If the 2010 are coming out soon, do the 08 go down in value a little more?

It's going to suck riding in the snow though!!!

PS No, I don't have a trailer....

If you want a 2010, you may be waiting till Jan or possibly the spring. The price will be retail until the 09's are depleted.
There are rumors Suzuki may not release a 2010. No one seems to know for sure.
Canada may be another story.

Patience, Young Grasshopper......the deals will come!

Took me almost a year to find the deal I wanted on a 99 Copper/Silver.
....and even now that the 99 is gone...I bet I still know of most any 99's on the market.

Keep posting and checking the classifieds here.....great networking will get ya to the Deal!

There is a guy on here that has an awesome 08 for $7500 or so with mods. It's a hell of a buy, lemme see if I can find the post.

Last I checked nearly 200 Bikes in classifieds here, some smoking deals too. I saw someone post $9999.00 for an '09 new just yesterday. Someone said Zuki rep at show stated April of 2010 before 2010 bikes released in America.

you looking for a long deal or free? :laugh:

I really am not a fan of buying "used" sport bikes myself... never have been.. you can find one with 200 miles on it, all put on 1/4 of a mile at a time.. (and mileage really is not very hard to change/lie about)

Sort of like marrying a "lady of the night" already been rode hard, parts are all loose, and the new is all worn off...

Last edited:
you looking for a long deal or free? :laugh:

I really am not a fan of buying "used" sport bikes myself... never have been.. you can find one with 200 miles on it, all put on 1/4 of a mile at a time.. (and mileage really is not very hard to change/lie about)

Sort of like marrying a "lady of the night" already been rode hard, parts are all loose, and the new is all worn off...

Yeah, but they are broke in and do stuff the other bikes wont do. :laugh:

Back