Where's  JINKSTER

Dakkine2 or Ride n Fish get a hold of me ASAP.

Bill, one way or another you will have a battery today. You can do it or we will get someone to do it.

You can not hide
laugh.gif

runeight...

(runeight @ Dec. 24 2006,01:38) Bill,

First, you will not be paying me anything. Second, if you want go to the dealer and get your battery. Have the dealer call me and I'll pay for it with CC. We can work out the differance later.

This way you have the battery for today.

You must let me know your intentions. I'm leaving for Phoenix today @ 10:00 hours MST. Prefer to use house phone for CC issues and not me cell.

Let me know Bill. PM me.

Merry Christmas.

John
PM SENT! I Might get to RIDE Today!
biggrin.gif

Thanks to runeight!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Man O' Man!
biggrin.gif
just got off the horn with runeight and it looks like I'll be headed to the dealer for 10:00am this morning (when they open) then cell phoning runeight who is graciously picking up the tab for the battery...it might be a little sketchy running this through the dealer but we'll see how it goes..and now onto "Other Happy Issues" that need addressed and my attention...

Issue #1. RED05: if you haven't put the check in the mail yet hold off until i see if the dealer is willing to bless this mornings somewhat awkward transaction...and if you have already sent it out?...fear not....i will either return or destroy the incoming check at your request...and thanks so much RED05...you're still huge hero material and a close friend in my book...your geusture of help and aid to a financially hurt'in fellow busa rider is above reproach...Thanks again and Happy Holidays to you and yours!
biggrin.gif

Issue#2: Nitrousjunkie & Wag: Both of you have PM'ed me offering to purchase the firearms i need to sell to make bills...and i need to sell at least one or two to get back on my feet...but with respect to the board rules I'll PM you both the items i hafta put on the chopp'in block...or?...let you both take your pick of the items i'm reluctantly parting with...but need to and would indeed appreciate any purchases of.

Thanks again to all and Happy Holidays...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

This board continues to amaze me. Bill, the "check's in the mail"
laugh.gif
as of yesterday afternoon, so keep it...do something for your daughters....wife....bike...you get the idea. You've been such a blessing to this forum with your humor and helpfulness; this isn't charity, it's friendship.
John, you're a credit to this organization
beerchug.gif
. I'll send you the PayPal back today.

I love happy endings
smile.gif

Paul

Holy cow...I just went into my Paypal account and had two more payments there from members....you guys are unbelievable. I will return your payments...only because I'm not sure that Bill is going to cash the check, but you both are awesome. Your anonymous generosity speaks voumes about you guys
beerchug.gif
. This is the best organization I've been in and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

Paul

Unbelieveable!
biggrin.gif
and just when i was losing faith in mankind one day at a time...
laugh.gif

so...i head into town to the dealership thinking...damn...this is really gonna blow if i hit the parts counter with this sketchy story about how i gotta call this guy who's then gonna call the parts counter and do a cc sale for merchandise that i'm here to pick up but ain't paying for..uhem....story...just wasn't quite sure how that was gonna work out...and now i'm out the gas and time to run to town loaded with anxioty about headed back home with nuth'in but shame and embarrassment...now...get this...this is how it worked out...

I walked in and said..

Me: Hi...I'm Bill Jinks...i called you yeaterday about a battery?

Salesguy: Yeah....are you "The Jinkster" from hayabusa.org?

Me: (Shocked) yes.

Saleguy: You're all set..you're battery is charged, paid for and ready to go...here ya go!

Me: Holy Shid!
biggrin.gif

YUASA.jpg

to boot?...I had ordered up the gold valve fork kit and spring months ago and had ordered and paid for a new set of fork seals and dust covers i never picked up...had the reciept bounc'in around in my glove box for what i thought was only a couple of months...thinking i'd just pick'em up when i could afford a new battery...they were "ONE DAY"...1 day away from being sent back and me losing my payment and the parts...sitting for almost over 90days and scheduled to be returned to stock and cleared off the books..where i'd of lost my $72 worth of fork seals and dust covers for my fork rebuild that never happened...just before my battery went dead..so thanks to this board and it's generous members?...I came home with my fork parts i paid for and almost lost and a new Yuasa YT12A-BS Battery fully charged thanks to runeight...the rider formerly known as "Hogger"...thanks you and thank you all so much for digg'in my poor @$$ soul outta the dumps this Holiday Season and Merry Christmas to all!
biggrin.gif

and i ain't gay but...fug it..."LOVE" Bill!
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Great stories like that keep me coming back to this board.

--Wag--

This is without a doubt,the best bike E-Community on the net! Merry Christmas Bill!
beerchug.gif

Wow this turned out to be a great story, I haven't known Bill as long as most around here have but I know he gives and gives. The how to do posts that he has done with the time consuming pictures, and reviews on products he bought. He has helped members that are close to him by working on there bikes, and he offered me some parts after my accident and also invited me to ride with him. And since I am about 2 hours south of him he invited me to come up the day before and spend the night at his place.
Without ever meeting the guy in person you know he must be a great guy.
It sure is nice to see this happen, and see that it was his time to receive.

beerchug.gif

Props to Runeight and Red05, And Merry Christmas Jinks, now stop blubbering and get out and enjoy the holiday.

This is the greatest place on earth, even better than Disney Land.

beerchug.gif
runeight, red05, and others; have a blessed merry christmas. now off finding some kleenex you bastids.

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

JINKSTER,

I'm back in town, I wish I would have logged on this morning to read this.  I would have stopped by the stealer and picked that battery up for you, I would have even short circuited all the other offers to pay for it just to make it simple.  It really sucks because I went past the dealer here in Stuart about 3 times today.   Besides, it's the least I can do for your offer to help me setup my suspension!  Also, don't get too down about wanting to ride today, it's been nothing but on and off rain...

If you are interested in going for a ride, give me a call if you still have my number. I have a few other friends (RC-51's) that would like to take a little ride.

(dadofthree @ Dec. 24 2006,16:14)
beerchug.gif
 runeight, red05, and others; have a blessed merry christmas. now off finding some kleenex you bastids.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Back