Where's  JINKSTER

(Busa Dreamin @ Dec. 23 2006,10:42) Dakkine2 must live close to him (see post above) and I know he has rode with RideorFish.
Just got off phone with MCM on this.

Looks like a stand by situation unless something pops.

runeight...

You the man
beerchug.gif

I'll be in the Port Charlotte area on Christmas....hmmm

damn ....I thought Port Saint Lucie was on the west coast of FL.......might be cheaper to go in on the battery.

(BusaCruise @ Dec. 23 2006,11:01) I'll be in the Port Charlotte area on Christmas....hmmm

damn ....I thought Port Saint Lucie was on the west coast of FL.......might be cheaper to go in on the battery.
What's up BC, riding this weekend?

Port St. Lucie is not close to Port Charlotte.

Jinkster, if you ARE going to sell any guns, I may be interested. Send me a PM if that's the case.

--Wag--

I need to pay more attention to what's going around. I just phoned Jinks to ride with me tomorrow and heard about all this. Sorry I didn't know about this whole situation. Thanks to all who took the initiative - please let me know if I can do anything here locally.

well folks...first let me say that as always?...YA'LL ROCK!
biggrin.gif

now...so far?...until i woke up and read this post (that was like only 7 replies long when i left the house/PC yesterday morning)...here's what's happened...

1. I recieved a PM from RED05 offering to paypal me the cash for a new battery...i replied letting him know that i have no paypal account and that the battery is a whopping $97.50 at the local dealer.

2. While at the mall (to take my daughters to let them do "THEIR" chrismas shopping) i recieved a cell call from RED05 telling me that runeight had jumped to my rescue as well and that the price wasn't an issue and requested my home mailing address...and it hurt my pride but damn man do i wanna ride....so i gave'im my mailing address and huge thanks too RED05 and Runeight.

3. I called the local dealer right after RED05's call...and they had (1) Yuasa YT12A-BS battery left IN STOCK...i asked them to put my name on it and that i'd try to pick it up today...which i won't be able to but at least it might still be there when the help arrives.

Thanks again folks...i'm blown away by the charitable and caring levels of the board members here....in a word?...."AWESOME"
biggrin.gif
and normally?...i don't do "Charity"...but i've been so down in the dumps these holidays with the series of recent events that...well?...as soon as i sell a gun or two i'm paying you two busa bros back a.s.a.p.

Happy holidays and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Bill,

First, you will not be paying me anything. Second, if you want go to the dealer and get your battery. Have the dealer call me and I'll pay for it with CC. We can work out the differance later.

This way you have the battery for today.

You must let me know your intentions. I'm leaving for Phoenix today @ 10:00 hours MST. Prefer to use house phone for CC issues and not me cell.

Let me know Bill. PM me.

Merry Christmas.

John

Back