Where's  JINKSTER

Busa Dreamin

Registered
Haven’t seen any posts from him in a while. I always like his comments and helpful info, and just reading his posts in general.

Bill where you at?

I'd guess Florida.

j/k
poke.gif

I ran into his wife and daughter in the grocery store the other day and she said he had been sick as a dog for a few days. But he hasn't posted in quite awhile. I'll give him a call tommorrow.

(Dakkine2 @ Dec. 22 2006,20:31) I ran into his wife and daughter in the grocery store the other day and she said he had been sick as a dog for a few days. But he hasn't posted in quite awhile. I'll give him a call tommorrow.
What better time to post than when youre sick and held up in bed?

Hey folks...lifes been a little tough for me lately as follows...

1. I made a firm decision last month to go ahead and spend some "tight cash" to go on what I knew would be our last white-tail deer hunting trip with my 70 year old father...and i made a good call as he informed me on the ride home that he's feeling his age and this would be our last hunting trip together..then?...

2. I arrived home to discover that O-Ren had a dead battery...and me with no spare cash to replace it..that was last month...and then?...

3. This month?...the "I'm a dad with 3 daughters christmas cash crunch arrived"..so 6 weeks later my poor lifeless O-Ren still sits in my garage "Battery-Less".

So my motorcycling experience has been somewhat less than fulfilling lately hence?...not much to post about...i need to sell some of my guns so i can "cash up" for bills and a new battery..things have been so tight and depressing lately i even contemplated put'in O-Ren on the chopp'in block a time or two....but just can't bring myself to do it.

anyways...that's my update...happy holidays and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Great to hear from ya Bill! Glad to know you're alive at least.
tounge.gif
Sorry to hear you haven't been able to ride. That'd drive me crazy...

Wow,sorry to hear things are so tight for ya.
I dont know what I'd do if I couldn't afford to buy a new battery.
Dang,I guess I dont know how good I got it.
beerchug.gif

I hope Santa brings you a new battery,
You need some riding therapy.
Good to hear from you even though it's not the best news.

Happy Holidays

Thanks folks...not a real happy year for me but it's nice knowing i gotz some friends here that remember and give a shid about me...thanks!
biggrin.gif
and happy holidays to you all..oh and..btw..Ben?...I past "crazy" long ago and blazed clean into deep depression.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I have a new battery for you..fa..la..la..la..la..la

PM your addy..Ship on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas!

runeight...

I have a new battery for you..fa..la..la..la..la..la

Merry Christmas!

runeight... [/Quote]
Now that's what I'm talking about!!
beerchug.gif

Ho Ho Ho

No Busa family member here is going to be left without a ride.

Frosty ran out to the Toy Shop screaming his snow white head off (well,it is snow) saying Jinster needed a battery.

I see it's being covered so all is good. Great board here.

Runeight..no coal now for you.

Santa

(runeight @ Dec. 23 2006,10:12)
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

A Repsol Honda Santa?

runeight...
Don't push it.

Santa

(Frosty is laughing so hard we had to find his carrot nose in the snow. We love this time of year.)

Father_Christmas___Snowman_resized_128.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

(Busa Dreamin @ Dec. 23 2006,10:20)
(runeight @ Dec. 23 2006,11:55) I have a new battery for you..fa..la..la..la..la..la

Merry Christmas!

runeight...
Now that’s the spirit.
wink.gif

To runeight  
bowdown.gif
Anybody live close by him? I'll paypal the dealer if someone here can get one today or tomorrow.

Let's get going on this people!

runeight...

Back