wheres best to get fairing parts

banditzx10

Registered
am truely gutted my busas less than two weeks here . bike fell over today right side fairing is all scratched and a small crack . where best place to get fairing parts decals for my k8 pealr white

If you want OEM call Justin from Honda East, one of our board sponsers. He will save you more money than anyone...make sure to tell him your part of the org. sorry about the drop

your best bet may be your local dealer since shipping/import duties if you buy from the USA will add to the price. now would be a good time to install frame sliders.

there are plenty of sites to get OEM parts and decals. I used cheapcycleparts.com before and they ship pretty quick. You just have to go through the OEM schematics and make sure you get the right ones, however like, go with lil charlies recommendations as pricing may be better?

Hint. Go ahead and buy those nose bracket. Its the main front bracket that aligns all the body parts. I am betting it is bent. If not replaced your body parts wont align properly and look like s.h.i.t.

Sorry to hear about this.

You are pretty new here and I can tell you for a fact, Blanca or no one else would want to gloat, about any mishaps to a bike.
This is not like any other site I've been on.
All you will get is sympathy from members here.

Same thing just happened to me the other day on my 2012. I bought a brand new fairing on Ebay from a dealer in Virginia.

I agree with newman, BB is not the the to gloat nor take cheap shot at anyones misfortunes. this org has been the best so far, all everyone wants to do is help and offer advise to anyone from newbies to seasoned riders.tone it down a bit. we just want to get an assesment of the damage and offer other avenues of approach and maybe save you a few bucks.

Blanca was not gloating and if you knew him you would know better. Before you do anything else, call Justin ar Honda East Toledo. He will save you money.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

please am very sorry to Blanca Busa . i had a really bad day and i just live for my bikes since i was 11 years old . anyone knows me would tell you am the first to try and help anyone with there bikes . again sorry blanco busa just had a really bad day yesterday . i phones suzuki direct here in the uk as i wanted everything matching perfect so i have ordered two new right hand side panel direct from suzuki 781 pounds ouch. but i will know that i wont have to worry about a sprayer not matching the pearl white wrong . o well up wards and onwards new rear sets coming too plus r/g crash bungs a little too late lol

Blanca would never gloat at one's actual depression.
I've been known to be wrong but mostly Ive been right when my Spidey Senses start to tingle.

Just a bit curious how a guy named Gary who raced for 25 yrs per his profile has so many easily answered questions. Just curious how one who raced for 25yrs can't spell and gets easily upset like a five yr old? Most folks who raced for 25yrs are very mature and can at least spell the same word which you can't? >>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...un-away-get-rece-pistons-con-rod-uprated.html <<<

Tell me what's an 'up rated con rod'? Maybe this is what you used in your 25 yrs of recing?

So let's at least see a pic of you and said damaged new bike.
Maybe a pic or two of you racing?

I'm wrong I'll be first to apologize.

i never said i raced for 25 years . i have had bikes for 25 years raced in my younger days. still do the odd racing at knockhill . and do isla man TT . every year the cranks has to be sent away to get uprated but i wont be doing anymore this year i have just spent 900 ponds on new parts from suzuki and 365 pounds on rear sets so no more this year . my spealings never been great lol. but its never stpped me from being good at what do .
pictures on me racing lol there wasent digital cameras then mate . this is a few of my bikes i still have

DSC00716_Medium.jpg

311641_10150805920875727_669195726_20742794_2217196_n.jpg
my **** kicker for our tracks

RD500LC.jpg

my much loved rd500lc very rare now

Back