Where would I find this seat?

GNBRETT

Registered
cant seem to find this seat anywhere. can someone direct me to where I can locate it? or is it a custom made seat? thanx...

101_0773.jpg

Looks like a dished oem seat to me. Any upholstery shop should be able to do that.

yea thats wat I was thinkn. I have a local guy that does seats so maybe thats wat ill have to do then. I just wasnt sure if a vendor offered that type of seat.

That's a custom drag seat. I can't remember who, but at least one board member has made one. No vendors though.

An electric knife, 3m spray glue, and a staple gun is all you need. That's an easy shape to cut.:beerchug:

of course you could head into the city on the 21st with a bunch of hooligans and probably see every type of seat/accessory/bike/toy/etc you might want :thumbsup:

Unless you have cut one down before, might want to scope ebay for a cheap second seat just in case you ever want to go back to stock or heaven forbid your first attempt doesnt go as smoothly as you want :whistle:

was thinking of bringing it to this guy since he is local. Kalin Motorcycle Seats

hes not cheap tho but apparently does great work and can make a custom gel seat as well. ill probably end up sending it to him.

Back