Where to ride in florida?

Registered
Hey guy's going to have the week after thanksgiving off and trying to figure where to ride in fl.I am located in sarasota on the west coast south of tampa.I am kinda leaning towards the ocala area anyone have any other ideas? Have been told the ozello trail is nice kinda in the same area around crystal river.Just want to get away for maybe a couple days just to ride take my time and explore a little bit want to stay in the country not to big on the tourest trap area or not really interested in riding the coast line either.Any ideas would be great thanks.

keith

Get with Cecil Stringer, Kevin Kessler & Revlis... They know where all three corners are in Florida.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I heard the Ozella Trail is a good ride, also~ Have yet to do this ride myself, but would like to some day~
wink.gif

A lap around lake Okeechobee (sp) is supposed to be fun.

Panama city FL. is a good place , but the best time is around March, Spring Break baby!! Lots of Chicks All willing to Model for your Bike. With and without tops. I perfer without.

Take a ride all the way down to Flamingo in the Glades National Park and then go to Key West if you have time. Then go pack up US41 from Homestead to Naples.

Panama city FL. is a good place , but the best time is around March, Spring Break baby!! Lots of Chicks All willing to Model for your Bike. With and without tops. I perfer without.
PC, aka "Da Redneck Riviera" is good for posin' and cruisin' but I didn't know there was any good RIDIN' around there, except fer them chicks you mentioned.
devil.gif

I know a chick that lives there. Sends me bikini clad photos all the time. She should be up here for Thanksgivin' this week. Oughta be fun!
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101068905 -->

Back