Where to get undertail with the oval light for 2006 hayabusa.

Skunkape77

Registered
I have the spider eye looking version atm, but cant find the oval version anywhere unless it's carbon fiber and over $300. Any help would be nice, Ty in advance.

First, welcome neighbor, I'm in southern Illinois.
Second, tell us more about the bike and undertail, pictures of what you have and what you're looking for would be helpful.

I have the spider eye looking version atm, but cant find the oval version anywhere unless it's carbon fiber and over $300. Any help would be nice, Ty in advance.

Rubb.

Okay, looks like you have a top gun style undertail and you're wanting a stock style. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone willing to trade.

"Top Gun Style" is probably a loose definition, but agree that stock may be the best option. There are options to cut it down and mount the license plate underneath.

"Top Gun Style" is probably a loose definition, but agree that stock may be the best option. There are options to cut it down and mount the license plate underneath.
Is hot bodies a better description? I've always associated those two light style of undertail with a top gun name, but I could absolutely be wrong.
As I think about it, doesn't the stock tail light fit in the place where those lights sit?

Is hot bodies a better description? I've always associated those two light style of undertail with a top gun name, but I could absolutely be wrong.
As I think about it, doesn't the stock tail light fit in the place where those lights sit?
You are right, but the Top Gun was also a name of a specific undertail (see pic - my '03 with a Top Gun undertail). The stock light does fit where those lights are and Hot Bodies has been a closer match to that style.

Baby J (30 Oct 05) - 17.JPG

click me 2 choices, red or smoke, like in your pic. Click the buttons,takes you to check out,guessing they are in stock.
Rubb,

Back