Where to get Magical Racing windscreen

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Im looking for a few different windscreens, and I like the Magical Racing Screen With CFRP Trim, anyone know where a guy can get one without ordering from Japan? The prices are outrageous.

Smoke is $172.00 USD & Super Coat is $300.00 USD OMG, and just what is Super Coat for that type of cash?

Super coat is the iridium windscreen with carbon trim. We have been selling there products for year. Very expensive but very high quality.

Super coat is the iridium windscreen with carbon trim. We have been selling there products for year. Very expensive but very high quality.
...do they have a website, where I can have a look at them
rock.gif

Magical Racing

Streetntrack, cant find the windscreen on your website...can ya pm me a price on the smoke carbon fiber? or direct me to a link on your site.

StreetnTrack - wow, first time I was at your website....I could go Broke real quick, ya offer some top notch equipment! shenoyp, Im guessing you have been to SnT's website, Between the CF wheels, and some other goodies, I think I could spend 5K without blinking an eye. Wonder if the fiance would care if I got myself some early Birthday presents. All I can say is wow, nice, where the heck have I been - must be very large rock I been hiding under.

SnT, tried to call your business number, but just got a voicemail. Im guessing your not open for business this early. What are your business hours?

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126793928 -->

ok .. i'm just not " see'n " that .. 300.00 worth of ...quality n or ...come to think of it ---> ( Iridium )
rock.gif

Im looking for a few different windscreens, and I like the Magical Racing Screen With CFRP Trim, anyone know where a guy can get one without ordering from Japan? The prices are outrageous.

Smoke is $172.00 USD & Super Coat is $300.00 USD OMG, and just what is Super Coat for that type of cash?
Your prices are about right. Will save you on freight and duty fees. Takes about 6-8 weeks to get. We have some awesome iridium screen in stock for $140.

Back