Where to get a 1157 socket?

Darkflame

Registered
Hello everyone,

I want to know if you his can help m figure out where I can get a 1157 socket to do my switchback mod.

I ditched my turn signals long long ago when I did my undertail kit.

if anyone has info where I can get a set or has a set for sale please let me know where or who I can talk to.

I am interested in doing only the front lights and this is on a 2003 busa.

thanks!

Aloha!

yeah I figured that but do the auto parts stores generic sockets fit the busa's front turn signal assemblies properly?

yeah I figured that but do the auto parts stores generic sockets fit the busa's front turn signal assemblies properly?

1157 has been used in the automotive industry forever...the socket should fit your bike :beerchug:

Thanks for the info!

I've been seeing 1157 sockets available all over online etc but I wasn't sure if they would fit the busa's assembly cause they look way different to the socket I had in there now.

I've been trying to get all my mods done while I still have the cash :) Birthday tomorrow :D.

I'm trying to trick out my busa electronically.

Got the HID High/Low set
Clear alternatives smoke turn signals
Power Commander
Laser Jammer
Autocom Pro Avi coming tuesday
Doing this switchback thing next week.

Only thing i'm hating is how all these companies all want to do business with UPS. Nothing sucks more then having to drop 25$ S&H for a product that already costs 45$.

Post office would cost like 4$ to send but noooooooooooooooo gotta nickle and dime you from every angle.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

This is what's holding me back on my PMR switch. No way in hell i'm paying 89.99 + 27$. 89.99 is fine by me but 27 to ship a switch?.....negative

LOL damn i'm getting side tracked!!! SORRY!

Thanks again for all the info! Much appreciated.

Have a great weekend everyone!:beerchug::cheerleader:

So if I get some rear busa tail light sockets, will i still need to get the 1157's from some where else? Or will the two from the rear tail lights be enough?

Back