Where to find good quality but for much less 330 swing arm bolt on kit?

40calonmyhip

Registered
Need your help guys, any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

So it's time to do another 330 fat tire on my new 'busa since the last one was stolen!!!! I'm not looking forward to paying another $6-$8k for another kit...does any body know where can I get good quality but for much less 330 9+ OSD kits?

please help.

Greg.

Need your help guys, any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

So it's time to do another 330 fat tire on my new 'busa since the last one was stolen!!!! I'm not looking forward to paying another $6-$8k for another kit...does any body know where can I get good quality but for much less 330 9+ OSD kits?

please help.

Greg.

Greg,
Good quality and cheap do not come together. Our kits are def not cheap but are built to ride, look good and most importantly are safe. I try to stress to people do not buy chassis parts such as a swingarms on price. Your life depends on it!
To produce a good quality product that is safe takes time and money. This can not happen cheap. There are backyard shops that sell stuff cheap but..... Do they have insurance? Do they have 15 years in business and a reputation you can trust? Are they there to stand behind their product? Are they going to be there in a year or two? Are you going to feel safe at 150MPH on your bike knowing you bought on price rather than quality? Is your life worth saving a few dollars???

Give us a call we can set you up with the best quality, safest, built to ride product available!

Back