Where to find genmar risers??

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hello fellow speed freaks. I am going cross country in a few weeks. Looking to put some 3/4" genmar risers on with my heli bars for added comfort. Where is a good place to buy them? Do any of our sponsors sell them?

Thanks!! :beerchug:

Thanks, i do have a few sets of spacers still with bolts, for $35 shipped.

GIXERHP had a set of risers for sale.

DCP_1697 (Small).JPG

Anybody happen to know what size these bolts are? Thread size? I want to make a set of risers for the ride but I can't find anywhere that will tell me the size of the stock bolt. I can take one out and throw a thread gauge on it...but that is work. LOL

I run with both with a ZG double bubble and clearance is fine. Ran it with stock shield and it was fine as well.

Tough to find these days as I think they are discontinued. eBay or one of the bike forums is probably your best bet.

I think I'm going to go with helibars and the ¾"riser as I'm not seeing to many nightmare stories in removing the left grip for reuse. Last time I removed a grip on a 10 year old Honda it definitely couldn't be reused.
The ¾"riser also seems to be quite elusive these days, anyone had experience with soupy's 1"riser getting it planed down to ¾? I'm sure any competent machine shop can take care of that....

Back