where to find damaged '08 parts?

sweet tea man

Registered
ive acquired an '08 total that i am going to repair and repaint, in an attempt to resell and make a little money.

times are slow at the shop right now so i'm trying to keep this as tight on the wallet as i can, so that i can make some cash.

color doesnt matter. small damage doesnt matter. Im a painter by trade and can fix the plastics as long as they are destroyed.

can anyone point me in the direction of a place to find parts?

Last edited:
tail fairing is the one i cant seem to find for a good price so far. i already got the side fairing fixed and primed. picked up a nose cowling for cheap on craiglist. the subframe looks to be ok, but i've been trying to find the back end as a whole. figure i can get it cheaper instead of piecing together.

Last edited:
I would just check the classifieds here or follow the threads of those that have changed the rear to a GSXR or Gen1 Busa.

I have a tail. Never had any damage, was sanded down for a repaint an ended up with a extended instead.

072.jpg

I'm taking it to a mechanic buddy of mine tomorrow afternoon to make sure nothing Is wrong elsewhere on it. I trust his word and will pass along anything I need.

Thanks guys
Posted via Mobile Device

hey i got triple tree and ignition cover brake and clutch resevoirs caps and windsheild for 08 hayabusa pm me if interested thx

I would post up after you see the mechanic and let everyone know what you need. There are a lot of great guys on here that can help you with the parts that you need. :thumbsup:

Back