Where to find a fuel pressure regulator?

jstdoit95

Registered
I had another post with the saga of getting my 03 started, I've got it narrowed down to either the pump or the regulator, I've got to think its the regulator I removed the pump cleaned it lubricated it, made sure the impeller turns freely and it turns on to prime it's got enough kick I tried it briefly out of the tank and I could feel it jump in my hand when it kicks on...plus when I tested it for pressure on the bike I am getting zero, and fuel doesn't even come out when I unhook the line at the bottom of the tank....

So is there somewhere I can get just the regulator from???? I called the dealer they wanted 130 something for that and a bunch of other stuff.

jstdoit95

Registered
I probably should've clarified I know where it is located I was trying to ask where I can find one to buy by itself. Thank you though

Blackmax

Registered
I doubt its the regulator , You need to get a new pump AEM 320 is great , then bypass the intank fuel filter and install a after market fuel filter , I had the same problem some time back and it was killing so much time jerking around , There is a post on here how to drill a bypass hole in your filter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubbersidedown Yani Shiki grab bar...where to find one General Bike Related Topics 23
swerve1 Transmission gen 1 help! find or best for Gen1 and ...where Gen II Busa Information 20
zook Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A 2008 Left Side Stock Orange Fairing? Gen II Busa Information 11
B Where to find these decals Appearance mods 5
4 Where to find good quality but for much less 330 swing arm bolt on kit? Appearance mods 1
04LE Anyone know where I can find this? Gen II Busa Information 5
MoNoXiDe Where to find a pin Gen II Busa Information 10
busa clubslinger Where to find genmar risers?? Busa Mods 16
IG. Where to find/buy MotoGP Qualifying videos General Bike Related Topics 3
M Saw These Master Cyl Covers Today on a Busa at the Shop... Know Where I Can Find 'em? Appearance mods 5
yzguyfl Where can I find the pins that go into the stock connectors from a 2006? Electrical Mods 4
riccoh Where to find SWITCHBACK LED's relay? Electrical Mods 9
banditzx10 where to find paint code for 2008 busa ltd pearl white and silver Gen II Busa Information 12
HellSpawn21 Where to find a 6inch over or shorter 300 tire kit? Appearance mods 14
asub2006 Where to find blue turn signal covers Genll Gen II Busa Information 14
N SHORT Adjustable Kickstand, where to find? General Bike Related Topics 2
nodnil Lost screws do not know where i can find bolts to buy Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 8
easportz Dropped, anyone know where to find some decals? General Bike Related Topics 7
GNBRETT Where would I find this seat? General Bike Related Topics 9
H Hayabusa powered race car - where do I find a good engine rebuild shop in Atlanta? General Bike Related Topics 5
MEBusa Where can I find this spacer, 09 Busa? General Bike Related Topics 5
Rongotti Where can I find some fastners General Bike Related Topics 3
todd moyer Where to find the weight of........... Gen II Busa Information 8
SkootRRgirl Complete Engine Gasket Kit Where do I find one? All Motor 6
C Where to find inner fairing heat shields cheap? Gen II Busa Information 3
jeremy_283 Where to find carbon fiber license plate mounting bracket? Appearance mods 2
H rear cowl needed, anybody know where i can find one? Gen II Busa Information 6
S Changing the clutch. Where can I find a free online manual Gen II Busa Information 2
riccoh where can we find the HAWAIAN BUSAS??? New Owners Forum 8
84Ninja Anyone know where I can find a mint pair of used Gen1 cans? General Bike Related Topics 17
R Where can i find these i habe looked everywhere Appearance mods 8
B Where can I find a mint V. 1 windscreen? General Bike Related Topics 2
theshnizzle Where do I find the paint code on Gen 1 ? General Bike Related Topics 5
S where to find damaged '08 parts? General Bike Related Topics 18
NeOhiofan Anyone know where I can find an XL for sale? Gen II Busa Information 16
84Ninja Where to find a '99 copper right-side fairing? General Bike Related Topics 4
ham4864 where to find? Busa Mods 4
hellbent Where to find info on actual weight of different tires Busa Mods 2
Raced Guy Where can i find factory style graphics for my gen 2 ?? Gen II Busa Information 20
S Where can I find the gsxr 1300 stickers for the tail? Gen II Busa Information 11
dropem631 looking for meter panels anyone know where i can find Gen II Busa Information 0
slash where can i find a... General Bike Related Topics 11
Spectre Where to find children's leathers / protective gear Random Thoughts 1
Laylas_Mom Where in the world is Lycan?? Can you find him?? Random Thoughts 52
outlawbusa Where can I find a 2005 R6 LSR legal chain guard General Bike Related Topics 15
84Ninja Where to find an original copper Hayabusa helmet? General Bike Related Topics 5
busa_soldier Where can i find more pics of this Busa Appearance mods 5
Schism where can i find the stock bolts for the muffler cap? Gen II Busa Information 5
Busatroop Where can I find--- Modifications & Aftermarket Equipment 12
Mrs.Rubber2Burn I need to find replacement SV650 mirrors. Anyone know where?? Random Thoughts 13