Where to buy...or do they even make???

Derrick0580

Registered
Ok, starting off I have a '13 LE, why o why would zuk make a bike yellow and black and slap regular gray levers, rear sets, and exhaust/peg hangers on it to ruin the schematic? I already plan on powder coating the rear sets and hangers this winter but where can I find oem black levers? I'm not a fan of shorty levers and now kinda scared to buy ebay levers in the full length size. Can I even get the oem stuff in black to match everything else on the dash????

You have several aftermarket options. You can also powder coat your levers when you send everything else off.

My brothers black 2015 has black levers from factory while my black 2014 are silver

I got full length Pazzo levers from Tim (at Pashnit) They're good and work more smoothly than the stockers.

My brothers bike so you can see the levers are OEM his 15 also came with black passenger pegs/exhaust hanger

DSC00006_zpswzjoturx.jpg
20150918_203253_zpsgwuzeo8s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to bikebandit or your favorite online parts dealer (or local dealer) and order the parts from the appropriate year. Also, where enough people run OEM shorties and stretch their bikes, you may be able to search by year on ebay and pick up the black OEM parts cheap. Problem solved!

Back