Where to buy fork seals

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Where's the best place to buy fork seals for a gen2? I ordered a 4 piece Moose racing set from ebay. They came today, and they're red! I hate red! They're not going on my black bike!:banghead:
I was looking at Race tec online, and I don't support my local stealership. Any suggestions before I buy from race Tec? I looked through several of the sponsors sites and didn't see anyone here that sold them. Thanks.

I was going to go race tec when I did mine, but seems everyone was saying go back wiith oem. So that's what I did. Maybe try bike bandit if you don't want to get them locally.

I was going to go race tec when I did mine, but seems everyone was saying go back wiith oem. So that's what I did. Maybe try bike bandit if you don't want to get them locally.

I thought Race tec had their own brand, but their site says they use oem.
I didn't know Bike Bandit sold them though, I'll check there. Thanks:beerchug:

Call this guy in the morning

Jason Walton
River Rat Motorsports
928.757.2480 Main
888.833.8869 Fax
Premier Kawasaki and Suzuki Dealership
In the Tri-State Area

He's in Az though so you'll have to wait till afternoon eastern time before he's there .
Tell him I refered you to him.

Where's the best place to buy fork seals for a gen2? I ordered a 4 piece Moose racing set from ebay. They came today, and they're red! I hate red! They're not going on my black bike!:banghead:
I was looking at Race tec online, and I don't support my local stealership. Any suggestions before I buy from race Tec? I looked through several of the sponsors sites and didn't see anyone here that sold them. Thanks.

OEM's are sold individually....

$49.84 for the set for 4

Go with Honda East and support a forum sponser. Justin has come through for me and at very good prices. This is where I'll get my OEM parts.

Back