Where should i post

H00pscoach

Registered
Just asking

I have been read over the past few days about a lot of different stuff. This morning I started to see what I would need to do to put sliders on the bike. I found a lot about what kind of sliders to use and I really did not see any how to install the sliders. I did a search ( faring sliders ). I found a lot of hits on that search but what got me was on different topic areas the same kinda topics.

I am just using slides as an example, I found that this topic was talked about in the modifications, appearance and general bike related topics. I am not going to post a topic about sliders but If I was to where would I ask a question like

I would like to install sliders on my bike can any one help me out with a step by step how to?

I would think that I would put it in the Appearance mod but someone else would say the Modification area.

I am just asking. If there is a forum guide line…..

I really have enjoyed the sit and I cannot get off it now.

Can an Admin help me out please.

We try to keep threads in the correct forums, but sometimes they do get placed here and there...tons always going on here, tough to keep up with every single thread
smile.gif

You can surely post under the modification forum for questions about mods, though I'd suspect some members here find the frame sliders are a great appearance asset, hence they may have posted under the appearance forum...

Pretty much just post where you feel it fits best and you'll get answers...

VaBusa

Thanks, I just do not want to get my hands slaped because I posted in the wrong area. I have been kickout of a forum for doing that.

Side question Chesapeake Bay where?

Back