Where should i go eat tonight?

Ben, I'm sorry. I just can't take you seriously with that avatar!
laugh.gif
Nobody can !      
poke.gif
HEY!!! I think I almost kinda sorta got that!

ok who in their right mind gets anything "to go" from hooters? If your not gonna eat em there whats the point of going in the 1st place.

It's like that when I go to tennis matches with Anna.... oops better not speak of that here....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey Anna was at Hooters tonight! wassup wit dat? ? ? Of course she looked different with dark hair.. but I'm sure it was her! Coulda been Kirsten Dunst I suppose

laugh.gif

ok who in their right mind gets anything "to go" from hooters? If your not gonna eat em there whats the point of going in the 1st place.
after sampling ALL the hot wings in a 3 mile radius, hooter's has the best within that liimited distancing. to go cuz I was watching a Movie: TORQUE! ya know, it REALLY isn't all that bad if you shut off the brain and just feed the senses. besides, tiem has proven I'm not IN a right mind ;)

wings -n- bikes! Life is good

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147402623 -->

after sampling ALL the hot wings in a 3 mile radius, hooter's has the best within that liimited distancing.  to go cuz I was watching a Movie:  TORQUE!   ya know, it REALLY isn't all that bad if you shut off the brain and just feed the senses.  besides, tiem has proven I'm not IN a right mind   ;)

wings -n- bikes!  Life is good
By the way... Did you take pics of your trip for us?
biggrin.gif

after sampling ALL the hot wings in a 3 mile radius, hooter's has the best within that liimited distancing. to go cuz I was watching a Movie: TORQUE! ya know, it REALLY isn't all that bad if you shut off the brain and just feed the senses. besides, tiem has proven I'm not IN a right mind ;)

wings -n- bikes! Life is good
By the way... Did you take pics of your trip for us?
biggrin.gif
mmmmm Hooter's for lunch today too!

Pics of my trip to Hooters? no, but I will remember to do that for ya next time
smile.gif

Back