Where should i go eat tonight?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
My regular dates are busy, so I've no one to thrill but myself.

I'm thinking Fratello's white table cloth Neptune dish of veal, shrimp and pasta...

or maybe Fazoli's bread sticks and lasagna...

but what about good old KFC?

oooh, or Hooter's carryout wings, naked, drummies, hot w/ blue cheeze...

I'm open to suggestions....

I vote for Naked Hooters!!!
biggrin.gif

Hooters . KFC has new buffalo smackers that are additive also . I like sushi the best myself.

Now Yamahor you know that you are not alloweed in hooters anymore!
biggrin.gif

ok. I'm hitting hooters tomorrow for lunch wings, so I've decided to hold off. buddy just called and we're gonna meet up someplace for some chow.

man. you guys all have a one track mind ahhahahha well... Ida gone there for carry out wings until my bud called

ok.  I'm hitting hooters tomorrow for lunch wings, so I've decided to hold off.  buddy just called and we're gonna meet up someplace for some chow.

man.  you guys all have a one track mind  ahhahahha   well... Ida gone there for carry out wings until my bud called
Who said anything about going there for wings?

Yeah, I know what it's like yamahor... they just all flock to my table and giggle and fluff their hair. it DOES get old, don't it?

actually, thought about hitting the subway... but now I just ordered some hot wings from hooters! guess I could have GUESSED what you guys' choice would have been

I get to eat Hooters two days in a row!

It's like that when I go to tennis matches with Anna.... oops better not speak of that here....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back