Where is lo-busa?

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
OK which one of you guys scared here away? Haven't seen a post from her in ages. She must be out riding all the time or something. OK fess up who pissed her off?

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

hell, if this were the vette forum she'd of been gone the 1st day.

Some real wads over there sometimes...

biggrin.gif
hey guys!!! I'm here!! been riding lots!! roger that!! here's some pics so you know i still exist!!! still love hayabusa.org just haven't posted in a while......
ernaehrung004.gif

P6290003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
oppps, sorry, don't know why first pic is blurry!!!! here we go again!!!!

P6290003.JPG

Is that a Metzler or a Rennsport? I keep forgetting the tread patterns.

So LO you never let on that you were going to be the model for the next busa posters
biggrin.gif

You got my vote.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

tounge.gif
Howlin just remember when ya get to ride with her let go first and enjoy the view! Yep my shallow side is still here with me!
lachen011.gif

wink.gif
Hello LO-BUSA, just thought I would give you a word of warning. Change your rubber, Metzler are not up to the rapid standard for busa's go back to bridgestone battleaxe's BT56's trust me I know.

We have another thing in common. NO! I'm not female, but i also own a PORSCHE (911 carrera 2) which i must say with tongue in cheek, keeps up with my busa until the top end.

Send you a pic later.
ernaehrung004.gif

wink.gif
thanks UK for the heads up!! i keep hearing different things about those tires, some good and some bad!!

good looking out!!!!
aktion035.gif

Lo

SirUK I ran metzler rennsports on the track and they work great. Good steering and feedback and sticky in the corners. What is the average temperture that you were running them at and what compound were you using? Just curious. I liked the BT56 as well but the Renns seem just a little stickier. Just my 2 cents.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Marc.jpg

Those BT56's are fine until you wear down the tread a bit. The compound is too hard for my liking. Fine for top end stuff, I'm sure, but I didn't care much for learning how to power slide unintentionally.
tounge.gif

So LO are you saying you want to meet at the races? HMMM are you asking me out on a date? Sounds like it. For sure though I will see you at the races. Looking forward to getting with and taking a pic for the board so I can make all the other busa drivers jealous.
tounge.gif
Talk to you later Lo

nice pix guys!!!!
ernaehrung004.gif

hey howlin, if you want it to be a date, why don't you come up early on friday and i will give you a tour of the Bay Area a-la Busa style..... think you can hang???????

Lo

Well that sounded like a challenge my dear? So in typical Busa style I will accept your invitation for the Bay area tour. Better to ride and lose than not to ride at all. Your on Ma'am!

Back