Where is Laguna Seca...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Where is Laguna Seca? What major city is it near? What is there to do?

Our first trip of the year is Myrtle Beach, S.C. but Lo Busa you have me wanting to come to Seca!!! Well if I come I guess I'll kick it with the rest of the gang a little...
muscle.gif

Checked out you Cali pictures and girlfriend you are "Dah Bomb"!!!

Where is Laguna Seca?  What major city is it near?  What is there to do?

Our first trip of the year is Myrtle Beach, S.C. but Lo Busa you have me wanting to come to Seca!!!  Well if I come I guess I'll kick it with the rest of the gang a little...  
muscle.gif
Hey Stunnah,

I just may see you at Myrtle Beach. Myself and about 10 to 12 other riders from my hometown are planning the trip. This will be my first year, but some of my buddies have been going for a couple of years now.

Brian

Our first trip of the year is Myrtle Beach, S.C. but Lo Busa you have me wanting to come to Seca!!!  Well if I come I guess I'll kick it with the rest of the gang a little...  
muscle.gif
Hey Stunnah,

I just may see you at Myrtle Beach.  Myself and about 10 to 12 other riders from my hometown are planning the trip.  This will be my first year, but some of my buddies have been going for a couple of years now.

Brian
all my friends from NJ, always head down to Myrtle

http://www.thenexlevel.com

muscle.gif
I sent a full description to Whoa. Talk to him and read the thread You will find out who is going, what we are talking about doing, and see some pictures.

Once we all meet, I would love to see the group have a different gathering every year. I have always wanted to do Myrtle Beach.

muscle.gif
I sent a full description to Whoa. Talk to him and read the thread You will find out who is going, what we are talking about doing, and see some pictures.

Once we all meet, I would love to see the group have a different gathering every year. I have always wanted to do Myrtle Beach.
a little off-topic smack on that lagunarevisited page too..
rock.gif
haha..

I would be up for a Vegas ride...... but first we must go north!
biggrin.gif

North is a done deal, but doubt if we get mass participation.

Vegas would be awesome. It is the town of conventions. How 'bout a Busa convention?

Have the hotel provide special parking.
Have a display of custom Busas.
Get some local vendors to display.
Get Suzuki involved.
Plan some nice rides.

Not a bad idea Mr. Cache. I like Fall of 2004.

Stunnah, come on #1.... you know you can make it!! and i'm sure Whoa will be right there wit' ya... so JUST DO IT!!!! here's a couple of pix of what you will be missin out on if you don't come......

Stunnah, come on #1....  you know you can make it!!  and i'm sure Whoa will be right there wit' ya...  so JUST DO IT!!!!  here's a couple of pix of what you will be missin out on if you don't come......
Hey LoLo,

You just don't know how good you got me on that one. The way you described it to Stunnah, it just made me wonder if there were any naked pictures coming. I thought you had some pics of some ladies from Laguna last year. I know that this is a clean site, but my imagination got the best of me. I am sittin' here laughin' at my stupid a$$. Sorry for being...uh...well...uh...A MAN!

Brian

Hey Lo for some reason the pics aren't coming thru only one per post...Maybe you need to send them directly to me...Seca is becoming more inviting...Help a brother make his decision...

Stunnah, trust me, once you see the pics your mind will be made up.
jump9.gif

Now gents let me remind you that the pictures are exclusively for "STUNNAH" so if they happen to post in this thread I want your word of honor that you will not peek...O.K.!!!!
muscle.gif

Brian, get your mind out the gutter!!!! ha ha ha ha I have some sexy pix on the Busa, I just never felt comfortable posting them because I choose to be taken seriously about my riding abilities and my knowledge about my bike. I don't want anyone thinking I'm some bimbo with a bike who just likes to show her ass.... you feel me???

Now, maybe after Laguna Seca when y'all come out here and we ride and the gray/black kicks your ass and you see I'm for real, I will post the pix of Lo in her daisy duke shorts and tank top sitting all sweet and innocent on her Busa.... just maybe.....
devil.gif

Hey Stunnah...... you've got mail!!!!

peace out,

Lo

Back