Where is he ?.

He got his panties all in a bind over the "groups" feature that nobody uses anyway. :rofl:

I'll send him a text and let him know we're thinking of him...he's a good guy, just hard sometimes to not let the internet get to you...

...happens to us all at some point...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Well, I thought he posted up about coming to the Bash, but maybe someone mentioned his name :dunno:

Just heard from Willie...he's doing well :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

But obv not well enough to swallow his pride and check in.
Amazing how some folks are willing to walk away from so much put in?
Threads, posts, friends made, trips taken and to just check out like that is well silly to say the least.

But obv not well enough to swallow his pride and check in.
Amazing how some folks are willing to walk away from so much put in?
Threads, posts, friends made, trips taken and to just check out like that is well silly to say the least.

I'm not going to pretend to know what's going on for him right now...

I do know we all get out of sorts on the web at times and taking a break is likely the best thing to choose to do...

After taking a road trip with Vabs, you'd think the guy could stomach ANYTHING! :poke:

is it wrong i have no idea why he was upset...i apparantly am not following threads enough to know everything i guess....mabey thats good...

My take, he just started to feel unwelcome here and whether or not whatever was prompting those feelings were true and correct or valid reasons to be upset, the fact remains he felt that way and he left...

I have no clue who wouldn't want him around. I loved his posts personally. That's what I like about this place. Everyone has their own take on things.

Hell, look how bad Yankee has been beaten up in the drag racing thread, and he keeps comin' back! I love it! :beerchug:

I surely hoped he'd be back by now. Especially since the political threads have died down.. :dunno:

:down:

:down:

Shouldn't that be posted in the "We hate Vabs" group?

Such a lame group too...I joined hoping for some real down and dirty hatin', but as always, Bots is so full of it...

Such a disappointment... :down:

Back