Where is everyone staying for the Meet and Greet

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
I want to stay a little closer than where I stayed last time (Sweetwater) so I cn hang out in the evenings with the rest of the people....

I looked at most of the links on Dealsgap .com, but I was wondering where everyone else was at??? Maybe somewhere with a pool and hottub??? lol

Reba has a vibrating chair or something at the Phillips. PM Noodlez, I mean Boazalmighty for details
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 15 2007,15:25) Reba has a vibrating chair or something at the Phillips. PM Noodlez, I mean Boazalmighty for details
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Anywhere in Robinsville is good, especially at the Phillips Motel.

+2 - the Phillips Motel in Robbinsville, NC is the place to be
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 15 2007,17:25) Reba has a vibrating chair or something at the Phillips. PM Noodlez,    I mean Boazalmighty for details  
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Yup - ask her for the Boaz discount!
tounge.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 15 2007,17:25) Reba has a vibrating chair or something at the Phillips. PM Noodlez, I mean Boazalmighty for details
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

Phillips is the hot spot..
super.gif

i got a room for sat night only @ the phillips. i might stay over sunday
night too and just ride around. when does everybody get in and what
do we do? i'm getting excited now. no rooms available for friday & this
was the only 1 available(i bet she tells everybody that)
newbie.gif

I've got a single room reserved at the Phillips. If someone needs to sleep on the floor let me know. I'll be heading down Friday morning with a few guys up my way.

GSXcite and i will be there Wednesday evening...Phillips 103, bang on the door when you get there if no one is out and about
beerchug.gif

GIXERHP might have an extra room at the phillips reserved, somebody backed out on us and i don't think he cancelled it yet...

Back