Where have I been?

Mattzgixxer

Registered
Well I haven't posted in a long time! But the reason being is because I got my '04 LE Red!!!!

I am so in love with this machine!!!!

I have had it for a week and put 1,200 miles on it allready!!

All of my aftermarket parts I ordered for it came and are installed on the bike.

Yoshimura carbon fiber Tri-oval TRS full exhaust 4 to 1 (sound and look excellent)

sliders

Undertail... from JmV (which they had a hard time fitting)

Scorpio SR-i500 alarm system

clear front turn signals

I have all the warning stickers and reflecters off BUT... I dont have any pics for you guys yet. sorry

I get so many remarks about this bike... I took it to a car show and a lot of folks were at a lose for words... one guy thought it was a $20,000 bike!

This thing is got such pull and is so smooth and is a lot more agile than some folks believe! i feel really bad for the folks that are big sportbike enthusiast that dont have this bike because they think its to big!!! I love it cause its fast, gourgeous, eye catching and gets plently of positive remarks. I have had people just come up and look at it and ask me questions everywhere I go including at red lights.

I will have pictures very soon but if you guys could give me advice on power commanders I would appreciate it. I just want to know if I get one if its good for the bike and If it is necessary. I am not looking for a changes in power I just want the bike to have the best in it and I want it to run healthy but not if it is a waste of money!

Also if anyone has pics and advice on 6" swingarm extensions the handling and looks I would appriciate it.

Matt

Sounds great! And you know we want to see what has kept you away!

Damn Matt, I thought you already had a Busa?
rock.gif
Well anyway, congrats on the purchase. As far as power commanders go, you can't beat it. Now that I have one, I think that it's a 'must have' if you own a bike. It can dramatically enhance the performance of your bike. Seems like you're headed in the right direction though.

If you have the full system on ditch the pair valve set-up, get a PCIIIR commander, and forget the 6" swingarm, makes the bike look rediculous and will change the handling dramatically. IMO
smile.gif

Congrats on your purchase! Definately get the PCIII( R or USB)...both will dramatically change how the bike runs...Especially 3rd and 4th gear roll ons.

Now go get back on that bike!
biggrin.gif

Dan

Congrats on your new bike!! and yes with that full system you will want a power commander and a custom map from a good tuner. You will notice difference in power and smoothness and gas mileage.

Congrats on the new bike................whew...........you've already done more to yours than most longtime members here!!! Let's see those pics.
biggrin.gif

I was thinking of going with the yoshi PCIIIUSB but it is pricey. So I was also thinking of going with DynoJet... it seems to be pretty popular and a little cheaper.

Also the headers are gold and the inside of the can is black and my stepfather told me it looks like its running rich, is that true!  

Would a power commander help?

Oh yeah I am up to 1,533 miles  
tounge.gif

i am going to take it out again.

<!--EDIT|Mattzgixxer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096990335 -->

Back