Where does this go?? (Part found while changing coolant) +additional funny pictures

Falcon Wing

Registered
I found this part (not the key) on the floor under the bike while I was changing the coolant. I had removed both side panels, as well as the coolant reservoir.
Any idea where it goes??
1defb8853e0f6b8a55b274d6ef0b27fa0_large.jpg

I used Engine Ice after flushing with 3 gallons distilled water. It went pretty well...and didn't make too much of a mess.

While removing the side panels...I saw some leaves....then some MORE then a WHOLE LOT MORE! Previous owner had it parked outside for a few months....looks like a mouse nest. Fortunately, I didn't see any damage to any of the hoses.
2288855385396176ba757e91e82f1e890_large.jpg

This could have been bad news! No mouse parts were found.
971ee63abf155a44fba460c360f0cc630_large.jpg

I am sure glad the gas tank lifts up....that sure made it easy to clean out. What a cool feature!
f0078b0f8d2e770daeda7651447be0600_large.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Where does this go?? (Part found while changing coolant) +additional funny pictu

the bracket screws behind the over flow bottle on the left screw with the black tip facing up.

check you tubes and wire for rat chews

Re: Where does this go?? (Part found while changing coolant) +additional funny pictu

Front screw of the coolant bottle, it goes behide the bottle!

Thank you both! Reinstalled.:thumbsup:

Back