Where does this bolt go

It would help if you get a pencil and lay it next to the screw, take the picture again so you can show the size relationship

Don't worry about it, had to come off a Harley. Nothing ever loosens up on metric bikes. :whistle:

looks like the bolt that holds the sensor on the airbox, on the back of the air box there is a plug that bolts to the airbox, :rulez:

I found that screw loose on my 07 last night while I was running the wires for my 3BR Powersports USB TAPP. It was a phillips screw holding my sensor onto the airbox. Don't think that's it.

Cant tell what size but Ima guess one that holds the fuse box,in the ram air section..

oil cooler ect bolts don't have the shoulder around the bolt,just a straight allen cap head..

there's actually only a few that style on the whole bike..if I wasn't so old and tired I would remember where it goes..back in the day I knew where every bolt went!!...been messin with newer gsxrs and getting foggy on the big azz busa's now even though I just parted one out last week!!..lol

Back