Where do you big guys get your sportbike

hmm....I'm havin' trouble findin' leathers too. There are some places on Ebay that you can check...most of 'em are trying to close out old merchandise. all ya gotta do is search under motorcycle apparel and then look at the sellers who have stores. Couple of 'em come to mind. Just do a search by seller, and type in these names: voodoo (?), powersportsblowout (?), apex-inc or apex, moto-fit, and some others I can't bring to mind. Oh...one more guy...powersportsworld. If that doesn't work, you can check his website: http://www.dsrpowersports.com/. Good guy. I'm not trying to boost anyone's business here, in case anyone is thinking I'm doing shameless advertising; I'm just trying to help a brother out. You can tell Don at dsrpowersports that ebay buyer "chamorustallion" recommended you to him. I hope he still remembers me.

ONLY ONE PLACE.....I MEAN IT....GET A 2 PIECE SUIT FOR A COUPLE HUN....

EBAY....search up the seller "Powersportsblowout"

hundreds of jackets , chains , lids , glvs , U name it

call this num...250-383-1912 you will be talkin' to Jim

or this number....250-655-1549....doug will give you a gr8 deal.....

Tell him...."Hayabusa Andy sent me" and I want the best deal.....the best price....

you cant go wrong......

hav a thrifty one......RSD.

big guy = PACIFICBUSA

5'9", 265lbs
XL-XXL shirt size
42-44 pants size

Damn I'm PHAT.....
biggrin.gif

try new enough.com or do a search. the company is family own and they deal strictly with leathers.....new and used. they are really nice people, and they ll even do cod. i remember they are in texas.

try cyclemall.net also i got my taichi suit there.. it was a discontinued item and got an awesome deal on it

Another Vote For NewEnough.com, They rock...

Also RSD has given his stamp of approval to his boys selling gear, that would prolly be worth checking out. Seriously good prices there...

Back