Where do I get Centerstand in USA

Cyborg67-HAF

Registered
I just went up to the only local Suzuki bike dealership and tried to get a price on the centerstand and mounting hardware, but they only had part fiches for standard parts and no centerstand since they weren't standard on the Hayabusa. Mine is a 2004 Hayabusa LE that is stock as of now but want to make it easier to maintain and lube the chain and change tires. I guess I'm going to get Black Widow front end chock that was written up in the current MotorCyclist magazine and is half as much as the Baxley Trailer chock. I live alone and it is risky getting it up on my tail-stand without help to keep from having it drop. I've had bikes since 1972 and this is the only bike other than a 1973 Honda XL-250 that didn't have a centerstand and was this dificult to do basic maintainance and after ride lube on it. I live in Pennsylvania in the USA.

I'll sell you mine for $100 plus shipping to Pennsylvania. It's on my bike now, but will take it off and ship it as I don't need it.

Let me know.

Do it, man!!!

Centerstand is the BEST thing I've done to this bike!

I had to go to Ebay for mine.

P.S. - Have fun with those springs :laugh:

If Throttlejunkie is going to sell you his, take it. I don't believe they are making these any more.

Barring that, see if you can find a used CycleCat rear stand. You can lift the bike off of it's side stand and not even have to touch the bike with your other hand!

My wife, using hers:

--Wag--

It's available. $100 plus shipping. I can ship it out Friday with a tracking number. Let me know......anyone?

throttlejunkie at charter dot net

Back