Where did you put your starcom/intercom input jacks?

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I have a Starcom Advance that I use when my wife is riding with me as a passenger. Currently, we are just pulling the Starcom jacks through the crack between the rear seat and the rear cowling.

If you have an intercom system, where did you mount your input jacks for you and your passenger? I am looking into something like the Starcom bulkhead similar to the picture below. Although, I am unsure where it would be mounted for concealment and easy use at the same time.

bulkhe2.jpg

Last edited:
Right-rear of the tail on a Gen I has black plastic panel that you could mount them to. There's also the inner panels on the fairing that you could do.

The picture is just one I copied off the web to give people a visual of what I was referring to. I have a 2008, and am looking to mount 2 of them in a some what hidden place, yet easily accessible by the rider and passenger.

For the rider, I could put one flush in the dash panels, but the passenger I would want some where in the back of the bike and was looking for ideas from others.

Back