Where did you mount your Accumen

I've seen folks mount them to the side of the gauage cluster, down lower on the inner fairings, on a mount of sorts above the gauge cluster (usually with a dbl bubble screen or similar). I dont have one, I use the sportvue hud for my gear indicator but look around here, there's lots of pics
cool.gif

I now have the accumen shift light to the left of it too. Both of these pieces are a must have.
smile.gif

Busa_015.jpg

search.gif

laugh.gif
Dat wuz a good one, Ice !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo dawg, that was a good list you added with the "what to take on the touring trip". Been rydin much?

jD

...the sccument that I got, just refused to get programmed!! i had tapped into the right wires and stuff... but It just didnt retain the gear info
sad.gif

shenoyp - I assume you didn't use the Busa plug&play wiring option for your Accumen?

I've heard of others having problems with this gadget not working too. I like the idea of it being mounted (Icemann style), but I'd hate to cut a hole then find out it's not working. I'll probably temporarily mount it (justintime2 style) until I'm sure it's working.

I bought one of the housings and used 3M barlock, same as the GPS.

HPIM0210.JPG

Hope to have mine mounted this weekend and I'll post up pics of where I put it. It's a little different than the rest.
rock.gif

Hey I can post pics of how mine's flush mounted. Under side of the panel. It can be removed as well as "unplugged". Mine is an original plug n play wasnt heard of way back then. All solder in. Stays in the panel even when I remove the panel. I wish I would have got the blue one but back when moses parted the red sea, it too wasnt around.

Back