Where can I get "Blacked Out" front turn signlas for 2011

Jrod86

Registered
Hello Hello again everyone. Ok so while i'm having my HID lights put in. I was looking up parts for my baby. Seems like thats all I do. Any way I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some "Blacked Out front turn signals for my 2011 busa. I dont want the smoked looked, im looking for some that look just like the picture im attaching. If anyone can make some like that good quality ones I will gladly purchase them from you. Just let me know if you guys know anything. Thanks a lot in advance! :cheerleader:

white hayabusa.jpg

VHT night-shades spray tint in a can is what your looking for. I used it on my clear windshield to make it dark.

Before
gagues.jpg

After
IMG_1972.jpg

VHT always worked on my cars. how you prep/finish makes a huge difference weather youy want them flat/glossy though

I would be going for a more Flat Black. I take it the instructions are on the can? :please: and hopefully it will have instructions on how to make different finishes. . @ megawatt was it difficult to spray or was it fairly easy?. Wondering if I should tape off my lights or actually remove them

Remove the lenses. You will want to spray the inside of the lense so they don't get scratched (ever). You can do the outside if you choose but inside application will be best. Very simple to apply, apply light coats and allow time for one application to dry before adding another. If you mess up just remove withaint remover and start again. You will only need one can for the bike.

Sweetness brother, I really appreciate that. Looks like I got another project to come. My HIDs are getting put on now. Frame sliders will be here Friday, THen I gotta get me some Tint Spray. I'm going to be really really sad when i run out of things to do to my baby

Sweetness brother, I really appreciate that. Looks like I got another project to come. My HIDs are getting put on now. Frame sliders will be here Friday, THen I gotta get me some Tint Spray. I'm going to be really really sad when i run out of things to do to my baby

Jrod, spray tint on the inside like said above by a few members, and running out of things to do with a busa :rofl: you got another thing coming brother. If anything you will prob. need to find a second job to support the busa modding addiction. GL :laugh:

Jrod, spray tint on the inside like said above by a few members, and running out of things to do with a busa :rofl: you got another thing coming brother. If anything you will prob. need to find a second job to support the busa modding addiction. GL :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've only thought of a few more things I actually wana do to her. . powder coat a few things. Wheels and pegs. Then maybe get my fairings painted, but thats it lol. Plus I got an old car Im probly gonna sell and just put that money towards the bike :cheerleader: Plus SKECHE told me he was gonna sell me his bike and a trailor for $4500 bucks shipped :lol: so thats my 2nd bike right there

As long as there are evil geniuses like the 1's we have on this forum there will never be enough time or money spent finish a busa............there is always 1 more Mod :whistle:

Back