Where can I get a 4" over cheater arm?

KyleJ

Registered
Like the title says, looking for a small cheater arm for my soon to be touring bike project. I want to be able to drag it on Saturday and 2up tour it 500 miles on Sunday all while looking mostly stock. Do people still make cheater arms?

Personally i dont like the look of extensions. Other dont feel its as safe. Others just want to look stock without being stock. Hense cheater arm.

Like the title says, looking for a small cheater arm for my soon to be touring bike project. I want to be able to drag it on Saturday and 2up tour it 500 miles on Sunday all while looking mostly stock. Do people still make cheater arms?

KJ - go to powerhousemc.com, then go to "products" and take a look at the stealth swingarms, otherwise known as cheater arms. PM me or call the shop if you have any questions . . .:laugh:

I will look you guys up, thank you!

Personally I don't care for bolt on extensions. Seen too many fail firsthand and I think they look cheap in most instances. I want it to look completely stock unless you know exactly what you're looking at..

I will look you guys up, thank you !

Personally I don't care for bolt on extensions.

Seen too many fail firsthand and I think they look cheap in most instances.

I want it to look completely stock unless you know exactly what you're looking at . . .

They rarely look stock .

1558268-2a87af1d22c0504dcd7239b583ba3183.jpg

forget the extensions. death traps! go with the one Powerhouse offers. I had it on my bike and no one ever even knew it wasn't stock unless I told them. it looks stock and really doesn't affect the drivability at all. plus its cheaper then most other arms.

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

A typical arm extended 4" and powdercoated black is $820; having it done in silver is $845, we can also provide it "raw" for $700. Some customers spray bomb their arms silver with a rattle can, and it looks great. As you can see, the extended arm still looks stock; you don't see any welds. The tab for the brake arm on Gen 1s is moved back so you can still use the stock arm. You retain the stock look, this mod is hard to notice if you don't have a keen eye . . . :shocked:

Back