where can I buy Engine Ice?

and click the add banner. Once there check out the distribution link.

be wary of this 1.....just my opinion . Things like "we cant tell you which pro's are using it" . Those kinds o' things always make me a lil nervous . If regular anti freeze/coolant aint doin' it for ya, I'd look to other probs you might be havin'.After all , the juice inside makes a difference , but the pressure is what really stops it from BOILIN' . A good cap , a good fan , a good 50/50 mix , the greatest areodynamics in the world , can we really do too much more than this ? And do we want too ? We dont want it too cool . You dont want it runnin' like a car , a car with a thermostat stuck wide open. JUST MY 2 CENTS......AND YES....I CAN MAKE CHANGE...
kiss.gif
smiley10.gif
drink.gif

John,
Do you ever go back to your old posts??

I've been chasing you around these boards too long!

Call me bastid!

I use engine Ice and it works great for me. I seen a major reduction in engine temp. The real test will be when I get to Bike Week in May. Stop and Stop traffic in hopefully high 80's temp. If you got be stopped in traffic you wanna be stopped on Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach during Memorial Day Weekend
wink.gif

I use engine Ice and it works great for me. I seen a major reduction in engine temp. The real test will be when I get to Bike Week in May. Stop and Stop traffic in  hopefully high 80's temp. If you got be stopped in traffic you wanna be stopped on Ocean Blvd in Myrtle Beach during Memorial Day Weekend
wink.gif
Lucky Dog.....let us know if you see a real difference in eng.temp. I'm really curious , as others are I'm sure .

Engine is is expensive stuff, especially considering you need 2 bottles of the stuff!

I'd appreciate review of this product from any who have used it.

Thanks

Click on this site. Check on the Distibution. It should tell you where to but it.[/QUOTE] Sorry about the typo.
Buy it.
11doh.gif

Hey Badzxeleven (Chris),

sorry about running around on the boards, just havin too much fun!!! These guys are really informative and I need all of the info I can get. I keep forgetting to call ya. I've already ordered the engine ice, should be in sometime this week. I'll let you'all know what I come up with.

Thanks for your interest in our product.

As for "Rubbersidedown" who stated:
be wary of this 1.....just my opinion . Things like "we cant tell you which pro's are using it" . Those kinds o' things always make me a lil nervous . If regular anti freeze/coolant aint doin' it for ya, I'd look to other probs you might be havin'.After all , the juice inside makes a difference , but the pressure is what really stops it from BOILIN' . A good cap , a good fan , a good 50/50 mix , the greatest areodynamics in the world , can we really do too much more than this ? And do we want too ? We dont want it too cool . You dont want it runnin' like a car , a car with a thermostat stuck wide open. JUST MY 2 CENTS......AND YES....I CAN MAKE CHANGE...[/QUOTE]

The reason there are some folks who we can't tell you if they're using it is because they're sponsored by another company. For example, racers sponsored by Maxima are "Forbidden" (their word, not mine) to use Engine Ice. I don't want to jeopardize someone's (or a team's) support, so we agree to keep it between us.

Now, in regards to your other part of the statement...In a normal perfect world, your statement might be correct.

The problem is, the manufacturers build the bike to a baseline general standard. When the engineers figure the needs of the cooling system, they figure an average rider weight, average air temp, average altitude, average riding style, and a box stock machine.

We all realize that it's very hard to stay within those "normals."

We modify our bike (which makes them run hotter), we all rider differently, we are all of different weights and we all live at different altitudes.

These are the variances that can make a bike run a bit hotter than normal.

That is also why products like Engine Ice, water wetter, muzzy fans, and various other aftermarket items work or can become necessary.

If your bike is stock, you're of average weight, live at sea-level, ride "normal" and it doesn't get too hot where you live...you might not need one of those products, including Engine Ice.

Oh yea...I forgot....

Engine Ice is available through any local motorcycle dealership.

If they don’t have it in stock, they can get it very easily through one of our distributors such as Motorcycle Stuff, Parts Unlimited, Western Powersports, Tucker/Rocky, Southern MC Supply or Magnum Dist.

EVERY motorcycle dealership buys from at least one of the above mentioned distributors. Just tell them to order it for you if they don’t have in stock.

good points for yer product Eng.IceDave . I'm just "Oldschool" ,and rarely believe or buy products like PowerUp ,Slick50,etc etc. I always wonder an' worry about the long term effects . I often wonder why all racers,all manufactures,etc etc , arent using and sending their products out the door with these products already installed . However....there are now 1 or 2 major car manufac... sending their cars out of the factory with FULL synthetic oils already in .Which to an oldschooler like myself,would not be the right thing to do.Full synth. before an engine is broken in. My buddy owns a bike shop and he just got back from an engine oil seminar . The regular guy was sick,so the company sent out an engineer to put on the seminar. Very informative .
I cant really sit here an' tell people yer product is crap,or that it wont help that much . I just like most of the people on this site , which has me/them watching out for each other . That's it . Post up some literature,I'd love to study it . Ingredients,tests,long term effects etc etc. The main chem's in most AF/C are about the same are't they??? Yummy stuff like ethylene glycol etc etc . Post me/us up some good reading,thanks ICE COOL DAVE .

Best bet to read the technical stuff is our website.

However, our new site design (being BETA tested right now) has a lot more technical stuff...so, here's the link to it;
www.engineice.cc/alpha

Go to the FAQ in that.

Engine Ice is not an Ethylene Glycol product.

Over 275 National Championships in both motocross and road racing (amateur and professional) should say a bit about our product's quality.

Long term issues aren't a problem either because we're required by law in the State of Florida to submit the product for testing and evaluation, which conforms to a ASTM and SAE standards. The product is also subject to random "off the shelf" testing at anytime.

Got my Engine Ice last week! Extremely prompt service. I'm impressed.! But you're job isn't finished guys, I thought you were going to send someone down here to Texas to install this. hehe
jump9.gif
coffee.gif

Back