Where are the women?

Blas32, Your pics are what got me wanting to post my wife. They could pass for sisters. Twins almost. She even has the same red pants. Whats even stranger is that until this year, she was a 7th grade teacher. Now she's the high scool guidance counsler. Also like yourself, I am proud of both. However, with all that's been posted, she's a little put off by the idea.:( Oh well. Of course it goes without saying, Nice pics.:D

Unless I am mistaken, clean pictures are still cool for those who wish to do it. Blas has done it, I have done it. Lo and Swan have pictures of themselves, etc. In fact there was a threead once on girlfriends and spouses. That might be the first place Blas posted pics of his wife. I think that Captain doesn't want to go overboard by creating a special place for such pictures. That would make it too easy for the pervs. And as always, he wants to stay away from the nudity.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BINGO</span>

This site is a Good one. Tasteful and moral. The no nudity policy is a great one. The feed back I've recieved has been very informative. I couldn't agree more the CAPTAIN. It isn't necessary to have a special place for pics of our women for this site to be a good one. Again, I was asking about a tasteful one. (no nudity) However, the fact that some idoits out there would go out of their way to say or post something off canter thus making it distasteful and undesirable. And uncomfortable for our girls. Just isn't worth it. Thanks again.

Back