where are the pics?

Wow I was just about to direct you to Motorcycledaily.com for 07 suzuki pics when I found a few new Kawi's on there too. Concours 14 based on the ZX14 looks pretty interesting actually. So now Suzuki is the only major without a dedicated Sport tourer! No new Hayabusa, No sport tourer, GSXR1000 gained 14lbs(!) and the boost king let me down. Come on Suzuki throw us a bone!

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/

If I had to do it all over...
I get that 1K (3 maps at your fingertips
SHOCKED.gif
)
trick it out for less than my current project Busa
and be done with it

btw that 14# dual exhaust...just like the Busa would be gone before mile 1

(bigoltool @ Sep. 23 2006,18:52) Wow I was just about to direct you to Motorcycledaily.com for 07 suzuki pics when I found a few new Kawi's on there too. Concours 14 based on the ZX14 looks pretty interesting actually. So now Suzuki is the only major without a dedicated Sport tourer!  No new Hayabusa, No sport tourer, GSXR1000 gained 14lbs(!) and the boost king let me down. Come on Suzuki throw us a bone!

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/
Yea but did you read this
rock.gif
Who needs new!
rock.gif

According to a report in the latest issue of British mag Streetfighters, a recent top speed event at Elvington (which seems to be an unused airport) saw Frank 'The Flying Dutchman' Gillebaard set a new world speed record for a street motorcycle. Gillebaard's turbocharged Suzuki Hayabusa, running on street tires in streetable (although not necessarily street-legal!) trim, powered its way to 265.4mph.

rock.gif

Concours .....Wow ! A shaft drive , saddle bagged ZX-14 ! Super touring ....
biggrin.gif

I don't think there will be a new Busa
they more than likely would've released it in Paris
that's where most of us thought they would
yet nothing

They said the 07 stays the same except for new colors... and maybe Suzuki didn't feel like unveiling those new colors just yet... ?

makes sense
they wouldn't release the Busa & 1K the same year(better for business)
and the new every two was due on the 1K

(ksana @ Sep. 23 2006,07:59) If I had to do it all over...
I get that 1K (3 maps at your fingertips
SHOCKED.gif
 )
trick it out for less than my current project Busa
and be done with it

btw that 14# dual exhaust...just like the Busa would be gone before mile 1
if it gained 14 lbs, that's pretty disappointing. Well, nothing an aftermarket full exhaust system cant fix. The dual exhaust thing is a trip, but kawi did the same thing with their 10 just to make it Euro spec.

I like the idea of switching maps/power delivery. I wonder how different it is compared to my K6.

(Warputer @ Sep. 23 2006,16:09) Concours .....Wow ! A shaft drive , saddle bagged ZX-14 ! Super touring ....
biggrin.gif
Single sided exhaust is interesting too! Much as it pains me to say it that thing actually looks pretty decent. I think they had a whole different design team on this than the ZX14. Even the new ZX6 looks pretty sleek!

Well ,
After checking out the 2007 gsx ,
I think the 06 is still worth to buy .
I like the one can look better on liter bikes.

Back