Where are the Georgians at?

GAmedic

Registered
I picked up my gen 2 a few weeks ago and have been doing a few things here and there to it. Where are all of the Georgia folks at? Maybe we can organize a ride or something. You can find me riding around south of Atlanta or in Forsyth County.
20180419_152821.jpg

Thanks. I had them from a group buy on my old Gen 1 last year and had to get them again for my Gen 2.

How are you liking the GPR? I had one in my Repsol 1000RR and loved it. My stock unit is shot and was looking for replacement

I picked up my gen 2 a few weeks ago and have been doing a few things here and there to it. Where are all of the Georgia folks at? Maybe we can organize a ride or something. You can find me riding around south of Atlanta or in Forsyth County. View attachment 1581054
Well if we end up moving that way at the end of summer I’ll definitely look you up for some riding. Not sure where we are going but GA is still on the list

Depending on budget and work, I can point you in the direction of plenty of places that are worth looking into and areas to stay away from. All of the roads that are worth the trip are north Georgia.

im in dawsonville,Ga :) hi everybody :) ...I don't have a busy,i have a zx11 that I'm turboing now

I'm just south of you at work. I'm actually going into the mountains in the morning when I get off.

How are you liking the GPR? I had one in my Repsol 1000RR and loved it. My stock unit is shot and was looking for replacement

I love it. Need to send it off to get repaired. It's starting to stick a little. I wonder if my stock damper will fit your bike.

Back