Where are our Marines.....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay Marines what do you think of these? I made one for a Marine in Yuma for a Christmas gift, he is very pleased... What do you guys think something like this is worth? I will be doing these for Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Firefighter, Paramedic the list goes on and on, I can put your name on them if you want them too....

The black one is approx 10 x 13 x 3
DSC01487-sized.jpg

The red one is approx 8 x 10 x 2
DSC01484-sized.jpg

DSC01487-sized.jpg

DSC01484-sized.jpg

These are awesome. I am diggin it. I would think I have seen Plagues this size go for 70+ bucks in Lejeune from the awards places out in town just for bacics etching and name. To me over priced. But I would pay easily for that if it is detailed enough. The Eagle, Globe and Anchor I would pay 50-60 but that is my opinion. It is very detailed.

I look at the Plagues you made for the Sgt (Female) I am really lovin. Thinking of getting that for My NCO Females that get promoted to Sgt. Its a motivating piece that will help them stay focus and motivated because some times female Marines do get forgotten at what they do whether admin, comm, supply. and Lioness Program...

Here is a new one that we came out with... 25 bucks plus shipping... We have a ton of designs to choose from too, lots of marine stuff, retired, corpman, we are working up the artwork for something to do with Desert storm, desert shield, Irraq and Afgan... we can put years of service or Unit stuff on there too..... I can even put your name and rank on there...

King Keepsakes - Wall tributes

It is nice.
I like the Red a lot...

SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI

"Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever"

yeah that does look pretty good. im stationed at Camp Lejeune right now. Look into more coloring and these could be amazing. for a starter design this is really awesome tho

Back