where are all the Org ladies?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
have not seen a post from any of the ladies in a while. Hope they are all doing well. Give us a shout girls.

Some of the Org "Old Timers" will remember that really hot babe that used to post up all the time. Wahooo,sexy thang she was. She left 'cause some of the guys posted rude comments,asked for nude pics...offered "ride's" and breakfast in the morning. Things like that. The moderators were helpless to stop it. Her and I were very,very close. Stand by...I'll go find her picture.
Definately NOT work safe...Mother in Law safe... Don't let yer wife and/or girlfriend see this beauty or its curtains for you pal. Be right back. :thumbsup:

Yes, all the Busa ladies are either very patient and not posting but still here visiting or have been "testosteroned" off the site....

Too bad it was interesting to see the sport through their eyes.

OK men,get ready to "Right Click Save A$$" hehehe...
Don't tell the Moderators or as I used to call them..
The "Net-Nanny's"

With female ridership at around 10% [in these parts anyway] shouldn't we have by all accounts a 10% female membership here on the Org?
maybe we could advertise.... "Hot chic's wanted: Very little ogling,suggestive comments,and un-solisitated proposals will not be tollerated....much."

I invented Hot Busa Babe ,the screen name I gave it as a joke and teaching tool. Some of the boys would get a little out of hand shall we say whenever a female signed up on the Org. So I created an' account and strung the fella's along for quite awhile,days as I remember [posting as a female] before asking them if they wanted to see a pic of me [it]. There was some excitement of course...and then severe let down. I know...Bad Rubb. :laugh:
I had fun and later used it as a Halloween costume.So as you may have heard,be careful on the internet...you just never really know who is at that keyboard until its way too late. Rubber Doll.

Back