When will we know about any new Busa changes?

animalrooster41

Registered
2014 Busa changes, when will we know? Im riding a 2008 (mostly touring) and considering a new bike, going slower is not an option. Kawi zx14r is really tempting but I dont want to jump too soon and miss out on anything Suzuki may release that sqaushes the Kawi. Is it at some specific event every year at a certain time?:please:

No set date or location.
I wouldn't get my hopes too high for a new Busa in 2014 either, but you never know.

Add a turbo, and you don't have to wait... And when the upgraded version comes out, yours will still be faster...

I had been wondering about this recently. Too bad there doesn't seem to be websites devoted to catching preproduction mules out in the wild like they do for cars.

I have an 06 and still love it. Instead of getting a g2 i just opted for a 1397 kit and now its putting out 196hp at the wheel 119 fps torque so I think thats better than the g2 at least stock anyways. so ill keep mine till a g3 comes out and then decide

I wouldn't bet on 2014. But as always you'll know about the time they ship them :laugh:

there is always gonna be something bigger faster and have more bells and whistles..... When the Gen 3's come out people are gonna be clamoring for Gen 4's. You say you use your busa primarily for touring so have you been to pashnits site? Do you have all the neat gadgets and gizmos to aid on your travels? Can you/ have you rode this busa to its or your limitations or are you just looking to pull up with something new to impress your friends or be a part of the "in crowd"?

there is always gonna be something bigger faster and have more bells and whistles..... When the Gen 3's come out people are gonna be clamoring for Gen 4's. You say you use your busa primarily for touring so have you been to pashnits site? Do you have all the neat gadgets and gizmos to aid on your travels? Can you/ have you rode this busa to its or your limitations or are you just looking to pull up with something new to impress your friends or be a part of the "in crowd"?

For me, I don't want to buy a new anything vehicle wise, and have a major redesign the next model year. This usually means that your vehicle value drops significantly. Not sure if the same happened to the Gen 1?

Ya, I have all the touring neat gadgets and gizmos, so I'm good there. Is a turbo reliable for really long bike trips, say Canada or Alaska? 102_6411.jpg

Back